22 August 2008

Spicy Stir-fry with unknown meat

Well it was getting late the other night, and aliza was complaining that she needed to eat or she might die, so I opened the fridge for a look. I found a steak that aliza had purchased on her first attempt at grocery shopping. Now we all know that I like and eat a lot of steak, but this particular cut of meat I had never heard of. This made me a little sceptical, so I figured I would mask the quality with spicyness. I also had some rice noodles, and spicy schezuan sauce laying around.

Ingrediants:
1.5 lbs of unknown quality meat
1 bottle spicy schezuan sauce
Frozen brocclie, carrot, peapod mix
1 pkg rice noodles
salt/pepper
large quantity of garlic powder
larger quantity of chili pepper powder

Prepare rice noodles according to package. Cube the unkown quality meat. Cover in garlic power and chili powder. Add a little salt and lots of fresh black pepper. Stir fry for 4 min, adding in a little spicy schezuan sauce. Add in healty items, stir fry 4-5 min. Add in rice noodles, sitr fry for 2 min. Then watch alizas face as it turns bright red while she is eating it.
Pics to follow

Also all of you who voted against me, are no longer invited to our house for dinner.

No comments: